Looking to get more from your grain storage?Posted on: May 22nd 2018 • Posted in: Company News
Our team of retaining wall specialists can help you maximise your grain storage as well as providing a flexible solution to fit in with your cropping plans both now and in the future.
What are the key areas we will look at in coming up with the best solution for you?
- How high do you want to be able to store your grain?
- What are you looking to store (grain, silage, muck, material for anaerobic digesters etc)?
- How will the store be loaded and emptied?
- Will it be level filled or will it peak in the middle?
- Do you want to be able to store produce on both sides of the walling?
- What is the floor or base like on which the walls will sit?
- Do you want the freedom to be able to reconfigure the walls at a later date?
The team at Poundfield Precast can guide you throughout the whole project
Depending on the size and location of the project we will carry out a free site survey for you where we will go through all of the points above in order to come up with the best option for your own particular requirements. We handle everything from the initial design plan through to installation and aftercare. We have a wide product range and so are bound to have a solution that will work.
Call the retaining wall team now on 01449 723150.
Agriculture, Grain Store