Retaining Wall – Alfabloc®
The Alfabloc® A frame is the original concrete retaining wall system. Designed to be freestanding in the majority of applications, it is a very structurally efficient and versatile concept.
Available in heights from 1.22m all the way through to 6m the Alfabloc® offers a flexible solution for your bulk storage needs. Requiring only a structurally solid base to sit on, these concrete walling units can be used in a wide variety of applications.
The Alfabloc® is the only interconnecting freestanding wall on the market; its patented joining mechanism aids in the spread of the load horizontally against the units. It can also be ground fixed for high loading applications. The Alfabloc® is tried and tested, and can withstand significant impacts by mechanical plant.
They are used in sectors incorporating waste & recycling, agriculture, ports, shipping, and many more.
Below are photos of the alfabloc® in use. Click to expand.
Advantages of the Alfabloc®
- Ideal for grain walling, waste separation, bulk storage, recycling materials.
- Freestanding in most applications.
- No protruding toe makes them ideal for separate material bays.
- Easy to reconfigure, meaning you can change the layout of your walls within hours.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Several different heights.
- Can be loaded on both sides.
To go to the accessories page click here
For technical & installation details, please request our brochure.
This product is professionally designed and the performance has been calculated by our structural engineer. All applications and use of our products must be in line with our guidance, based on the specific capabilities, which is advised by our trained sales team.